Sunday, August 31, 2008

Lecture or Torture?

This post is my medium to display my sheer discontent against the weird lecture timings. I really hate it when our Control Systems-2 professor, Ms.Sangeeta enters the class during her lecture, Ms.Swati Lavand's lecture and all the other possible free lectures. At times we have to undergo 3 hours of her torture. I really hate it when she enters the class when she is least expected. Nowadays, she is not the least expected professor because we expect her to enter the class in almost every lecture slot. It is not that I do not want to attend her 2X and 3X lectures, but I don't want to see her face at all. She has the saddest face in the world. Sometimes I feel she has lost everything in life. But then, the person would be most confident as one has nothing to lose. You should be there when she enters the class for a 9am lecture. Her eyes do not look sleepy at all. Be it 9am or 9pm. She has only one expression- "No expression". Sometimes I wonder how one can be so expressionless. Does she feel nothing? Does she feel no fear or pain? I really don't understand.
I have put up a theory as to why she is so expressionless. I think she is the daughter of Gaia (the spirit of the earth). I think her feelings control the condition of nature. Maybe sun shines when she smiles, and it rains when tears flow out of her eyes. But I wonder what would happen if she laughed till tears flowed out of her eyes. I think now I know why Mumbai got flooded on 26th july. Maybe she doesn't emote herself to maintain the equilibrium in nature. So that humans, animals, plants and Salil live in harmony without hardships. I really hope this theory is true because I don't see any other reason as to why she feels nothing.
She is so boring that she can put any person to sleep in a jiffy. You don't believe me? Read the conversation below:
Sangeeta's daughter-Mom, mom, Do you know what a wonderful day I had at school today? I won the first prize in running race at school and I got first rank in the entire standard today. It was the best day of my life.
Sangeeta-Congra....
Sangeeta's daughter-Zzzzzz.... (snort).. zzz...

1 comment:

Rohit said...

muhahahahahahaha

truly evil